Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy thoughts

Jen came over last night :)

I get to leave work at ten today :)

I have three boxes of Tangy Twister Mike and Ike's to get me through the drive :)

I get to hang out with Nate's family this weekend :)

My parents are the coolest and having them nearby rocks :)

This week is almost over so that means my persistent headache should be almost over :)

I made kabobs last night for the first time and they were fantastic :)

The Far Side is fantastic :)

Barnes and Noble is like a grown-up playground :)

I'm getting off track :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You get to leave in like 1.25 hours! I'm jealous!

Abby said...

:P Take that!

Jen Lewis said...

It was great seeing you last night and dinner was FANTASTIC!!! Abby is very right. :)

Hope you are having a great drive and you have a great weekend with Nate's family!!!

See you soon! :)