Thursday, March 08, 2012

A Bit Behind

So I have been stalling on this post since it took more time than I had to go through all of the pictures for it :) Anyway, my brother's family came into town in February to celebrate my birthday, Lizzie's birthday and my brother's birthday. One of the days that they were here, we took all of the kids to the zoo.


Ah yes, and did I mention that Evan broke two bones in his arm within (I kid you not) three minutes of getting to Katy? Fun stuff. Anyhoo, here is Amy with Asher who was being adorable the whole day~



Lizzie was carried about 98% of the day... good thing she and Pa are buddies!



I'm jealous of this pic... I wish I had one as good with me and Lizzie :)



Cousins!



Elena tried to help Micah find his smile~



Brothers~



Pa had some mad skills to hold onto Lizzie while taking pictures.. it was quite the feat!



Adorable Asher, part 2~



The boys inside the wigwam~



Feeding the giraffes is Micah's favorite thing at the zoo now~



Lizzie is starting to get into it too~



Jane wasn't too sure she trusted whatever Nate was telling her here~



Carousel!!









Unsteady bridges aren't really Lizzie's type of thing....



Just chillin'



Pretty girl~



We had a great day and we can't wait until we get the cousins together again in April!



Signature

4 comments:

Dad said...

Love the pictures.

Mom said...

Great pics...thanks for posting!

Ben said...

Lot of really great pictures! That really was one of those perfect days for the zoo...

Anonymous said...

I agree...the pictures are great! It looks like a perfect day at the Zoo!
Gran