Friday, March 31, 2006

Conversations with my boss... part 1

Martin- "I'm going to need you to fill in these matrices for the GEC. They're pretty long, so it'll take a week or so for all the corridors."

Me- "Oh ok, do they use these to choose which corridors are the best options?"

Martin- "No, not really..... we've already done the matrices they use for that."

Me- "So what are these for?"

Martin- " Nothing. The GEC will never look at them, the information you find to fill them in is not really being factored into corridor selection and they will most likely be filed away and forgotten within a month. It will probably be really boring too, but the GEC wants them..... have fun!"

I enjoy my job, but sometimes being the cheapest labor in the office kind of sucks :)

1 comment:

kelly said...

I have no idea what your boss is talking about, but that's funny ;). What an encourager!