Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sisters

I think the question I get the most often recently has been which of my two older kids do I think Janie looks the most like. My honest answer is that she looks like both of them, and like Nate and myself... she just looks like she belongs in the family. Nobody likes that answer, they want me to pick a side. Well, the only fair thing to do is to go back to the pictures of the other kids when they were her age. There is no contest... picture after picture she looks just like Lizzie. I'll show you a pic of Micah first to prove my point, but then I'll show you Jane vs Lizzie... I'll let you figure out which is which :)







Signature

3 comments:

Mom said...

Jane, Lizzie, Lizzie, Jane, Lizzie, Jane? But really you should've put one of those upside down answer keys:)

Dad said...

I am not smart enough to play this game.

Anonymous said...

You can definitely tell which one is Micah:)
Gran