Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Solids

Yes folks, it's that time again... time to introduce solids... bum bum bum!!


As you can see, Janie was thrilled at the prospect as well :) Babies somehow seem to instinctually know that they are going to like their first solids....


What's not to love about formula mixed up with tasteless flakes of rice? Oh... never mind. As Jane says below, "You've GOT to be kidding me!"


Wait, I'm supposed to take another bite?


Well, maybe it's not so bad.....


Um, how much of this do you expect me to consume exactly?


She figured if she shut tight then we'd just give up.


Here's when she figured out that wasn't going to work...



And finally, resignation.


Love that sweet little face :)

Signature

5 comments:

Dad said...

The 4th picture is sort of "deer in the headlights" and the last one.... well that just makes me sad. It looks like she's on the downhill side of her lifetime happiness curve.

Abby said...

Agreed. However, eating solids will eventually allow her to eat things like raspberries.... And cake... I think there is still plenty of happiness on the horizon ;-)

Fiona said...

These photos are all so cute!! I am sure she'll come around to the idea of solids very soon! :)

Diana said...

I'm so excited to finally meet her!!!

Anonymous said...

And she's so adorable through it all!
Gran