Thursday, June 28, 2012

Micah and Mommy date~

Yesterday, I put Lizzie down for a nap and left Jane with Nate (who was working at home) and headed off for some Micah and Mommy time at a paint your own pottery place out here in Katy.... He loved it!



Micah was so intent on his painting, it was almost funny. He didn't ask for help (which he does a lot while coloring... I'm trying to break the habit :) and he didn't seem flustered at all!


We did hit an unexpeted snag when I had to explain to him that we had to leave our plates behind so that they could bake in a very hot oven and get shiny.... he was VERY concerned that the oven would burn his plate :) I'm crossing my fingers that everythings goes well and it doesn't break in the kiln... If it does I might just casually never mention it to him.. just sayin :)

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the kiln:)
Gran