Monday, April 10, 2006

Facebook Follies


















So I signed on to my Facebook account this morning... you know, to avoid starting work, and I found out that I was in a relationship with Harvard. Not quite sure how I feel about that... I mean 1 guy is hard enough, I don't think I'm ready to take on an entire college.

By the magic of the print screen key I have been able to display said relationship declaration for you, my blog savvy friends. I am kind of at a loss because it isn't supposed to be showing up and it won't let me remove it. Because of this, I have decided to embrace my new relationship and list a few positive aspects of it....

~Harvard has nice colors
~Obviously I am dating somebody really smart
~There are decent odds that I am dating a future doctor or lawyer (or really smart but unmotivated liberal arts major using daddy's money to get a useless degree :)
~I can act like an intellectual snob anytime I want
~I've been wanting to go to Boston for quite some time and I assume that if this is serious enough to be announced on Facebook, then I will probably be visiting them soon

1 comment:

Liz said...

Wow, Abs! That's definitely a Lighthouse record! ;) What's your secret?