Monday, July 17, 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen.. Life after Summit


So I just witnessed my first Summit wedding yesterday when Karrie and Dan got married. So it isn't a myth...people DO make it out of Lighthouse :) This is always an encouraging thing to see. Anyways, I have included some pictures.... shamelessly ripped off from Leslie's facebook profile (cause I'm at work and can't access my own pics :).

If you know Dan and Karrie, be praying for them as God shows them how to be a married couple. Pray for them to grow closer to Him and closer to each other with every passing day and pray that their love and devotion to God would increase thier love and devotion to each other. Finally, pray that in all things they seek after God's will for thier life together. Congrats guys!

4 comments:

leslie said...

i thought those pictures looked familiar :-)


check out my blog if you get a chance!
http://leslie.blogs.com

Anonymous said...

wow,,, 'make it out of lighthouse' sounds like some manner of prison escape!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, right you are Emily. I was just repeating something I have heard several times recently.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it.. make it out of Lighthouse :P

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.