Monday, July 26, 2010

Snapshots

A while ago when we were visiting my brother's fam, my sister in law snapped a few quick pictures of baby girl... they turned out great! It's funny to look at these... she has changed so much in such a short amount of time. Thanks for the impromptu shoot on the porch Amy!

Check out those gorgeous baby blues~


I love that eyebrow... she loves to use it to let you know that she's in on the joke~




This picture made me laugh.... out loud..... for a long time. There were several really cute pics of the cousins smiling together, but this slightly less jovial picture was by far my favorite. I limited myself to 5 pictures for this post, but mom and dad, you guys can see all of them the next time you're over here~



Happy girl :) ~



What did I tell you about that eyebrow?~


Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Yep, the second shot is outstanding.

Amy said...

Yep, she has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

Sorry again that it took so long to get them to you!