Thursday, October 28, 2010

Zoo-tacular

Yesterday we went to the zoo with some playgroup girls. I was... wary of the trip. It was supposed to be HOT and very humid. Not to mention the fact that I never really know exactly how Micah is going behave on any given outing. Well, it was awesome :) It was hot and humid, but most of the morning had significant cloud cover that made it feel much more bearable. Micah was in an extraordinary mood and willingly held my hand, and never ran away or had a meltdown. Devon's wagon certainly helped keep him happy ~


Liz liked being outside but had NO IDEA that we were at a zoo or that there were animals to look at~


Micah, Abby and Caroline checking out the elephants~


Abby is such a little performer!


Did I mention that Liz had no idea what was going on around her?


He was a seriously sweet boy yesterday~


He screamed "CANDY CORN!!!!" and ran to it and tried to give it a big old hug~


"A monkey!!"


This just makes me laugh~


This was the view Lillie and I had much of the morning as we chased down our boys. At one point I yelled to Micah to slow down... he went from running to slow motion shuffling his feet like a 98 yr old man. He walked that way for at least a minute and kept looking back at me and laughing... he knew he was being funny :)

We had a great day! I just wish I had gotten pictures of the other mommies and kiddos that were there.... Annalee, Aimee, Kimberly and Courtney we had a great time with you and your kids too!
Signature

No comments: