Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Ready or not...

....here it comes. The half marathon is in THREE DAYS!! Wait, were those exclamation marks? I'm not sure if I'm more nervous or excited about the race... I know I'll be excited to have it behind me though, especially if I can beat my goal time. I have put together quite the outfit for my first (and likely last) half marathon experience and I can't wait to show it to y'all.... after the race. Just trust me, it is totally worth the wait and will leave you wondering just exactly how old my inner child is ;-) Ok, it's not that crazy, but it's fun and I'm pumped to be sporting it really soon!

Signature

3 comments:

dad said...

Hmm, my race wardrobe choices run more along the lines of not warm enough - too warm, and how much will it bother me if I feel I need to chuck it on the course.

Megan Bennett said...

Wow. Good for you. Good luck! I look forward to pics of you crossing the finish line......in your crazy outfit!

Kelli said...

I can't wait to hear how you do!!