Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Milestone

This post (I kid you not) is my 1,000th post on this blog!! Can you believe it? When I started this blog I was...

~ Single (although Nate and I had just started dating)
~ 23 yrs old
~ Not a mom yet (obviously... see first item :)
~ Working as an engineer doing roadway design
~ 10 pounds lighter than I am now

In fact, the main reason I started the blog in the first place was to keep my parents, who were living in Paris at the time, up to date with my life... more than just the frequent phone calls :) Now it serves as a great way to not only invite friends and family into our lives no matter how far away they are, but also to keep a record of our family and what is going on in our lives. At the end of each year, I use Blurb to make a book with all of the blog posts and pictures from the year in them and I LOVE those books. So anyway, happy 1000th to My Comings and Goings and a big thank you to my readers for caring enough to keep coming back :) Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to keep a diary! And I, for one, love it!
Gran