Thursday, April 28, 2011

T-Shirt Superhero

Meet my latest sewing obsession~



Superhero capes made from men's t-shirts!! So easy, so cheap and so much fun for BOYS!! Don't you feel like finding sewing or crafting projects for boys is rare? Some craft bloggers have starting dedicating a month to boys projects (it was awhile ago) and that's when I saw these little beauties. This particular assortment was made for a friend for her daughter's dress up party... boy's dress up clothes are a bit difficult to come by :P



I couldn't resist making one for the birthday girl as well and I have to say, I sort of love it :)




I've made boy ones for Micah and my nephew, but I'll be whipping up another of these girly ones for my niece soon!


Signature

3 comments:

czstout said...

Abby, this is the cutest thing ever! You are sew creative :]

Diana said...

How ironic! Superheroes is the theme for Maddux's birthday this summer! Although, I lack any ability to sew! These are awesome!

Unknown said...

Adorable idea!