Monday, May 09, 2011

Home Invasion

As in my family invading my parent's home :) Our AC went out TWO WEEKS AGO and through a comedy of errors was not scheduled to be fixed until this morning (although we're not 100% sure that will happen either :P) So I did what any self respecting Texan would do when the air goes out...... I got the heck outta there. It helped that Nate was out of town all last week for a conference too :) So the kids and myself spent a week (and counting ;-) at Camp Grand and it was great! The kids love being around their Memaw and Pa and I love not having to cook every meal. We went to the zoo and just had a blast the whole time. I'm sure a normal person would be itching to get home, but I'm gonna miss it around here!

Signature

5 comments:

Dad said...

We'll miss having the Ezells at the house.

Susan said...

Ditto!

Rayanna J. Lee said...

Camp Grand sounds like fun--can I come too??? :D

Abby said...

You are welcome anytime Ray :)

Katie said...

We had to do that last year twice! Hope it is able to be repaired today.