Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic....

At least that's what Lizzie believes about me :) I'm not sure where she got this idea, but Lizzie has somehow gotten it into her head that when she reaches the bottom of her juice cup, it can be refilled simply by me touching it. She's been doing it for at least 4 weeks now, and it cracks me up. She'll suck that cup dry and bring it directly to me. She puts it in my hand and then leans in and tries to drink more out of it immediately. Sometimes she'll even try it several times in a row until I get up and refill it for real.

I have to say, with the morning sickness and fatigue I have going on right now, I would pay good money to be able to magically refill sippy cups with a single touch :)

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be nice,wouldn't it:)
Gran

Katie said...

Oh Abby, I hope you start getting that burst of energy early and start feeling better!

Abby said...

Thanks Katie :) You could probably use a burst of energy yourself at this point ;-)