Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Sweet Boy

So, the past two days I have felt way more morning sick than I had previously and nothing that was working before seems to alleviate the nausea. Micah is really perceptive, especially for his age, and he kept coming up to me today and saying, "Mom, do you have a boo-boo?". I told him that the baby was making me feel sick. He thought about it for awhile and said, "I need to make you feel better."

He searched the room and went and got me a balloon and brought it back... "Here mom, this will make you feel better!" I smiled and he yelled triumphantly, "You feel better! I did it!!". He then proceeded to run over to the couch and throw himself on me, simultaneously slamming me in the stomach. He could tell I didn't feel good again after that so we repeated the same cycle with a puzzle, a bean bag and anything else that he figured would cheer me up :)

Signature

1 comment:

dad said...

Very sweet. He must get that from the Ezells.