Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Micah's Birthday Party

No, I haven't missed a post... Micah's birthday party this year was way before his actual birthday :) To celebrate, we rented a Cinco pool with some friends of ours whose daughter turned 4 right before Micah and we had a grand old time. Micah was obsessed with his swim party from the second I told him about it. Here are the pool floaty cupcakes I made for Micah and Anna~


And of course his 4!


The favors were Swedish fish swimming in Jelly Bellies~


The pool was great! We had a regular big pool, a splash pad and a kiddie pool~


Janie LOVES the water... she's a total water bug~


Evan definitely enjoyed his ride down the frog's mouth~


Go Lizzie, go!


I don't think Lindy reads my blog, but if she does.. sorry! This picture just cracked me up~


Ella wanted to test the water temperature before she committed to getting in~


50 cent beach balls were never so popular...


Sweet baby girl...


The birthday kiddos!


Lizzie was thrilled when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to Anna and Micah~


She drowned her sorrows in watermelon...


Cheesy cheeser Mc. Cheese face~


I can't help but think of Zoolander here~


Sweet Asher~


Little miss Abby~


I'm surprised I got such a natural smile here~


We forgot to bring matches, but Micah will get to blow out his candle on his real birthday next week :) I forgot to mention, but thanks to Katie for reminding me, that we had severe thunderstorms the week of the party and the forecast on Friday had it storming right during the party which would have shut down the pool. We prayed about it hard core and the Lord blessed us so abundantly! Because of the storms coming, it was overcast which made it cooler and we didn't have to worry about the kids burning. BUT there was no thunder at all until we were packing up to go! On the ride home it started to rain and thunder and while we got all 2 hours of our private pool time, it closed right after we left right before normal opening hours. We felt so incredibly blessed and praised God for allowing the party to happen as planned!

Signature

3 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Looks like they had a blast! The look on Lindy's face is priceless.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!
Gran

Katie said...

I am so glad it didn't get rained out!