Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Part 1

Due to my parents ditching us for Thanksgiving.... again...... we packed up and headed over to San Antonio this year to hang out with my brother and his family. Including CJ the cat.....


My kids are big fans of CJ. I'm a big fan of CJ too, he's a really cool cat and my kids can get their pet fix with him and we don't have to get a pet ourselves ;-) We had a great time hanging out, eating, watching football and taking the kids to the Kiddie Park...


Look carefully at their facial expressions.. they're priceless. From the school buss, we moved on to the airplanes and then the boat ride...



The kids had an absolute blast and managed not to dump themselves into the water.. Bonus!


Pretty Elena :)  And on to the next ride...


It's tough to wait sometimes....


Waiting is over!



Poor Janie wanted to ride too....


Our sweet girl...


Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

Great shots Abby...and next year I promise your mother and I will probably be in town!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
Gran