Thursday, November 01, 2012

Selectively Happy Halloween!

Selectively happy because Jane was not the biggest fan....


Janie was not thrilled with Dad getting home and immediately trying to put her down for pictures. As long as someone held her, she was good :) Hey there Little Red Riding Hood...


What is Micah's absolute most favorite thing in the entire world right now?


Yup... the kiddo is Angry Birds obsessed, so of course I had to make him an Angry Bird costume for Halloween.


I tried to get him to act more... well... angry, but Micah was just too happy to be an angry bird to be unhappy...


Touchdown!


I honestly don't know how I got this shot, but I may be blowing it up, framing it and displaying it FOREVER... love this crazy girl.


Sweet Lizzie....


Micah checking out his tail...


"You put me down AGAIN???" - Jane


I can't decide if the picture would be better if she was smiling or if the fact that she's upset and her sibs are gazing adoringly at her (which I didn't even coach them to do) makes it kind of awesome. Either way, here was her (semi) happy place...


If I remember correctly, Lizzie was similarly thrilled to don this costume two years ago... hmmm, good thing it is retiring :) She may not be smiling, but I still want to squeeze those sweet little cheeks.


Trick or Treat!


And now the kids' favorite part of the night... handing out candy to other people...


They stood at the door yelling to people across the street, "HEY! WE'VE GOT CANDY!!" and "COME TRICK OR TREAT!!" I'm glad that this is still their favorite part of Halloween!

Signature

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Your three kiddos look so adorable in their costumes!! I love the one of the three of them standing. Just adorable. Glad they had a fun night handing out candy! :)

Dad said...

Really cute pictures. I'm not sure where Lizzie gets her hammy streak, but it's funny.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of adorable trick or treaters. (and treaters!)
Gran