Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Here we go again

I am tapped out of original topics right now... just out completely. Yet I feel as though I need to post, like it is something I owe to my friends who are also in the bored, pre-Holiday phase of work and are searching blogs desperately looking for some entertainment, however inane :) So here are some insights into my life.

~Yesterday a guy drove up beside me and just waved at me for no reason, but he did it like I should know him, which I don't. I waved back, locked my doors and drove away :)

~I am officially to the point in packing where I have run out of obvious stuff to pack and am now down to weird shaped things, random assortments of items, and hanging clothes (which are a pain in the booty to move. It is going to be interesting to have it done by Friday night.

~Last night I ate the world's biggest fruit salad for dinner....it was fabulous :)

~There are no words to describe how thankful I am that I finished my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.... If I had to do it now, everyone would be getting something from Kroger :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I for one am not at all hurting for things to do (I'll probably need to work till 7:00 this Friday). However, I do enjoy checking in on my favorite daughter to take the edge off the day's hilarities.

Anonymous said...

Ah, I never said I didn't have anything to do... only that I was bored :) I've always been your favorite daughter... no one else even had a chance :)

Anonymous said...

Kroger's not that bad of an alternative. They have quite the variety of gift cards to choose from...everything from spa finder to restaurants to cell phones to clothing stores. I was delighted to finish my Christmas shopping and get my weekly groceries, all in one stop :-)