Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random Corner

Ok, I just have some little snippits into my life to share today... nothing profound or anything, just me :)

~ I find it REALLY annoying that every time I eat anything at work, someone feels a need to joke with me that I better be careful or I won't fit into my dress. How is that funny? These people are very lucky of two things, I have no tendency whatsoever towards an eating disorder whereas some people might think these comments indicate they are fat and they'd stop eating and number two, I am a Christian and God is currently teaching me the power of my words and the importance of watching them. :P

~ Nate and I bought a stove last weekend and it's being delivered on Saturday! On one hand I felt like a grown up and it was kinda cool. On the other I realized that money I used to be able to spend on fun stuff as a teenager is now being spent on doctor's appointments and appliances.

~ I begin the process of slowly moving my stuff over to Nate's place tonight and tomorrow. I'm somewhat afraid to plumb the depths of what I own now. I was always amazed when I moved in college by how much I could acquire in a year. I don't feel like I've gotten that much, but this could be scary.

~ Laney can now stand up on her own without holding on to something. On one hand we are hoping she'll be walking by Christmas, on the other this will require us to be a lot more quick on our feet.

~ Nate has really cool friends. Well, they would be cool if they stopped moving to Pearland :P

3 comments:

erin vanv said...

At least you don't get people telling you they ran into someone all the way in Russia that knew you and their comment was "that girl can sure eat a lot..."

My eating ability has traveled the globe.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's not so fun. Imagine adding to that someone telling you that you might get too fat to wear your clothes because you're eating that apple. APPLE, not even kidding :P

Ulovebeth said...

I'd tell them to leave me alone and to go eat a Twinkie--trans fats included!!
Don't stop eating those apples, just don't try to get Nate to eat them with you or he might get a Adam/Eve complex.