Friday, December 15, 2006

A Positive and a Negative

Positive~ I won for Most Creative and Public Favorite in our office decorating contest yesterday! I got $100 in AMEX gift cards for my efforts and it was a lot of fun! My brother's response was as follows:

You are the deco queen, young and sweet, only twenty-three
Deco queen, feel the creative juices flow (oh,ohhh)
You can build, you can wrap, even make a fake window
OOH, See that girl, watch that scene, dig it the deco queen

haha, ladies and gentlemen...behold my family!

Negative- I am exhausted. I don't want to be at work today. I'd have given my right arm to sleep in and spend the rest of the day getting ahead on the twenty billion things I have to do that aren't work related...aka, moving, cleaning, making programs, calling vendors, running errands (including that weird grocery store place where you go to buy food...it's been so long), and hunting down all the people that think that an RSVP is an optional thing and just assume I know they're coming. ARG!! I can't wait til next friday when I will finish work and head into 3 weeks off. Every time I pause at work, I realize how much I COULD be getting done at home. I need sleep...soon. I think I will actually get it maybe next Friday. If not we're looking at Christmas Eve... oh joy.

No comments: