Thursday, March 04, 2010

Ah Geez

I was cutting out coupons a few days ago and came across an ad for this~

"COMBINES THE MOST POWERFUL FORCES OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
Do you believe? Wear this solid COPPER MAGNETIC THERAPY JESUS BRACELET for the most powerful healing and comfort you’ve ever experienced! COPPER has been relied on for centuries to ease the pain of arthritis. MAGNETS are used therapeutically to ease muscle pain, tendinitis, bursitis, back pain, poor circulation and more. And faith in the miracles of JESUS can not only protect you from physical pain, but soothe your soul in times of stress! Fully adjustable to fit most wrists."

After staring at this in TOTAL disbelief for about 5 whole minutes, I was overwhelmed with a sadness for people who are either gullible enough or desperate enough to place their faith in this bracelet. Yikes. Anyways, file this away with this little beauty in my list of seriously?? products :P

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I've got one of those!.... Just kidding ;)
Pa Pa Rick

dad said...

OK, I'm still stuck with the Peekaru I got for you before you torched them in your previous post and now I have to eat the cost of the magnetic copper Jesus bracelets I got for you and Nate. I'm going to stop buying things for you if you keep putting up these critical posts.

Abby said...

Oooo, I'd feel bad for you Dad, but I figure you can easily eat the $9.97 each :P