Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Amazon Add-On

One of my FAVORITE sites to shop on is Amazon.... they carry almost everything, they ship fast (and usually free), and if they ever mess anything up (only happened to me once in 200 ish orders :) they fix it fast. The absolute best part though? That's right folks, the Amazon add-on. It's a magical thing that allows me to be a bit frivolous without the guilt usually associated with unnecessary purchases.

If you are unfamiliar with Amazon (where have you been, by the way :), let me break it down for you. Most orders from Amazon ship free as long as you spend $25.... a much better threshold than the $75 or $100 most sites require. The add-on is what happens when you end up with about $18-$24 worth of stuff you are ordering.... Hmmm, shipping will cost me 6 bucks OR I could just buy something else..... what shall I do? That's right... add on :) Today I got a book I have been wanting using the add-on and still came out ahead of where I would be if I had paid shipping..... I heart you Amazon :)

Signature

2 comments:

czstout said...

Good tip Abby, I had no idea! Oh and when do you find time to read with your kiddos?? :)

Abby said...

Ah yes, I read right before I go to bed.... actually I have a hard time sleeping if I don't :)