Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's That Time

Ha! Yeah right!! Sooooo, I have no intention of potty training Micah until he's ready or January... whichever comes first. But when I saw this beauty at the store, I simply had to have it. I'm pretty sure that this is EXACTLY what it is going to take to get Micah interested in using the potty. Basically you stamp Cars characters on anything and he is in LOVE. The little lever there on the side? When you pull it, it makes a revving noise... HA! It is sad how excited I am about this. Anyhoo, t- who knows how long before we cut our diaper users down to 1... get excited :P

Signature

3 comments:

Mom said...

Has he seen the potty?

Amy said...

When you say January, are you talking about after the trip?

Abby said...

He has seen it :) You know what he's been like this week.. he was excited but not overly, I'll try him again when he feels better :)

Yup, after the trip :)