Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Un-Orthodox

I kinda thought the Astros were writing off this season when they traded Oswalt and Berkman...... Everyone thought that. What I didn't realize was that they were taking the rather uncommon approach of getting rid of their best players in a crazy scheme to make the team better..... It worked! HA! I have no idea how that worked out, but I'm just gonna enjoy this ride while it lasts.... 18 to 4 over the Cardinals? Ummm, yes please!! I see a new trend in baseball headed our way ;-)

Signature

3 comments:

dad said...

Don't know if it's a trend or a blip, but I do know that winning streaks are more fun than losing streaks.

Ben said...

Agreed. Maybe the new/young guys don't realize they are supposed to suck. Hopefully no one tells them...

Tabaitha said...

Tickets are really cheap right now do to the high scoring game. Great seats for just $9. Can't beat that. Go Stros!