Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Stats

Now, I realize that this may be of little or no concern to some of my readers, but I use this blog to document a lot of things so that I don't forget them. What I'm saying is, if you aren't interested then TOUGH! HA! Seriously though, love y'all ;-)

Lizzie's 6 month stats-
Height~ 26.5 inches (75th-90th percentile)
Weight~ 15lb 11oz (50th-75th percentile)
Head Size~ 17 inches (50th-75th percentile)

Elizabeth's appointment went fairly well. She flirted shamelessly with the doctor when he was in there and tried desperately to eat the paper on the exam table when he wasn't there... you know, standard Liz ;-)

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

That paper's good stuff! Tell Lizzie not to flirt with the doctor. She needs to save that stuff for her grandpas.

Abby said...

She's working on that ponytail for you :)