Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Getting Carded

...and no, I'm not talking about the fact that the majority of people who don't know me still think I might be in high school :P What I AM talking about is Christmas cards.... oh yes, it's that time of the year again. In fact, you likely have about 3 days until you get your first card in the mail. You know the feeling, right? You open up the envelope, see your friend's adorable kids smiling back at you and you break out into a cold sweat. Here is your first card of the season and you haven't even ordered yours yet! Never fear, my friends! Shutterfly is my go-to site for all things photo and a fantastic place to find Christmas cards. (And birth announcements too, for that matter)

One of my favorite things that Shutterfly did this year is that you can now change the text on the card. As in "Happy Holidays" on your favorite design can now become "Merry Christmas"... Hallelujah!!

I'm particularly fond of this one~

and this one~


and about 22 others. I have NO idea how I am going to narrow it down, but I better choose one soon... I'm falling behind! I may have to go with this one~

It works since EVERY Christmas decoration I have bought this year is awash in glitter. Seriously... glitter. What happened to me? I had a girl and all of the sudden everything in the store with pink or glitter attracts me like a moth to flame... heaven help me, I'm a girly girl now.

Anyhoo.... I'm looking forward to getting my lovely cardstock cards ordered soon, although picking a final design might prove lengthy. Now for those of you not finished with Christmas shopping (I'm a freak, I know), Shutterfly also has some great options that I have used over and over and over again.... foolproof, I promise :) From photo calendars to photo books to these.

Besides, anyone that shows bloggers some love deserves some love back :) http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Anyways, go forth and check out their cards.... the designs this year are super cute and right now they are on sale so they are even more affordable than before! Happy browsing!

Signature

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

Another great online photo card place is Costco. No really! They're waaaaaay cheaper than Walgreens, artscow.com, and probably Shutterfly. I think I got mine 50 for $15.

http://www.costcophotocenter.com

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Christmas cards! Is it already time for that? I don't even have my tree up yet! Thanks for the suggestions!