Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Fave

I love these bags.

No seriously, I do. I even still love them after making 15 of these to use as treat bags for Micah's Christmas party at preschool. Did I mention that I'm organizing the party? ;-) I decided to make the bags fully lined, which doubles the construction time but they look SO cute!

and yeah, the green bags are lined with the red fabric :)


I am now totally obsessed with making these as favor bags and reusable gift bags (in bigger sizes). I am pretty much planning on making one out of every single fabric I have on hand :) I wish I had taken pictures of the others I've done, but I've already used them to wrap things! I also wish I had pics of these after I trimmed and tied all the ribbons... they're fabulous. I can't wait to make these as treat bags for Lizzie's birthday party!

So if you're looking for some reusable, cute, affordable bags, then I think I am going to start selling these soon.. let me know if you want some and we can pick out a fabric!

Signature

3 comments:

Albus Adventures said...

VERY cute! It makes me even more excited to learn how to sew! Also, what preschool does Micah go to? We are not sure about where "J" is and would love a recommendation!

czstout said...

Sew cute Abby!!!! Wish I could sew!! Maybe one day...not sure where you find the time!

Kelli said...

Adorable! Quit taunting with all these fun projects :)