Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Looky What I Just Made


I know what you're thinking.... "Wow!! What is that?? No seriously, what is that?"

Ummm, yeah.... still have no idea what it is, right?

Maybe the curtain rod will help :) They are wall mounted toy storage baskets!! I couldn't wait to show them to you, hence why in the pics they are in fact not wall mounted yet and also are not holding any toys. Anyhoo, sometime in the next week, these little beauties will be hung on the curtain rod (which extends longer for those concerned about my apparent lack of measuring skills) on the wall of our playroom and I will have to post another pic... I'm pretty sure I love them :)


Signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them! My first thought was "waste basket", but the idea of being able to suspend the toys from the wall is even better. And they look great...you are so clever!
Gran

Katie said...

Abby those look great! I love your choice of fabric. What a cute idea!

Rayanna J. Lee said...

I want some for our FUTURE playroom..... are you hiring??? :D

Abby said...

When the time comes Ray, I'd love to make you some :)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea! You're so crafty, Abby! =)

Kelli said...

Great job! When are going to start tutoring me??