Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Buddy, My Buddy

Wherever I go, he goes.... do you remember that commercial? If you grew up in the 80's then there is a decent chance that you do. Anyway, Micah has a lot of buddies. His best human buddy is most likely Sean, but his BEST buddy is his blanket... no offense Sean :)


The blanket is always with him when he is sleeping and now goes with him all day long too. It is getting a bit worn and I'll be honest, it smells (washing it is a bit tricky :) but he LOVES it. He insisted that I take a picture of just the blanket by itself....

...but I managed to sneak him in too ;-)

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark had a blanket friend, too, so he comes by it honestly:) That little blue blanket was in tatters before he gave it up. I don't remember how that happened (the giving it up, that is!), and I'm sorry I don't remember.
Gran

C-Ray said...

Super cute. And I'm glad you had a great b-day- it sounds like a day I would thoroughly enjoy (including dinner with you and your folks :).

Jill G. said...

Oh, I love seeing that he loves, and still uses, that blanket!! Thanks for sharing!