Monday, July 25, 2011

Micah's Party

To celebrate Micah's 3rd birthday, we had a Mickey Mouse Breakfast! I wish I had pictures of the Mickey scones, but I seem to have forgotten to take a lot of pictures I normally would of the decor/ food at the party... oh well!




Because I'm crazy, I decided to make each kid a set of Mickey or Minnie ears to wear at the party...the guests were all so cute!



Cade rocks the Mickey ears for sure~



Micah blew out his candle....




.... and was SO proud of himself :P



Evan more or less hovered by the cupcakes hoping one would jump into his mouth :)



I love this shot (and the girl in it)~



Asher just cracks me up~





My little climber~



We got him a really cool Wall-E robot with lots of great controls.. he loved it :)


Happy Birthday Bubba!


Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Great pictures. I especially like the one of Evan.

Kelli said...

Super cute party!

I am so sad we missed!