Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My Food Baby

I hit 12 weeks in my pregnancy this past Friday and I am relieved that I am starting to get a bit of a baby bump..... It's nice to actually start looking pregnant :) Of course, how pregnant I look depends greatly on the time of day... aka, how much I've eaten. For example, here is Abby in the morning, pre breakfast~


Aw, cute little teeny baby bump. And here is Abby at the end of the day, post all three meals and a couple of snacks~


Besides the change in lighting and the obvious total exhaustion (yes, at 8:30), you'll notice that there is an ever so slight (massive) change in the measurements of my abdomen. Whoa baby :)



Signature

2 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Via photos, I could pass for four months in the morning, and six at night. Post Chuy's, maybe 7-8 months. Note: only food. No critters taking residence in there.
p.s. this will be your 3rd! Yikes!! You look great! :)

Jana said...

That is hilarious, and so true!