Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Photo a Day- Part 2

Remember this?-


Well here is my second installment :)

Day 6- Dinner--> To be fair, this was dessert (at Bunco).. I forgot to take a picture of dinner!




Day 7- Button --> The handicapped door button at Kingsland. I stared at this at 6 am as I sat outside Micah's school to sign him and Lizzie up for preschool next year.




Day 8- Sun --> Or in this case, son ;-)




Day 9- Front Door --> I had a crush on our door the moment I saw it... no lie.




Day 10- Self Portrait --> It takes courage for me to photograph myself right now. No sleep + 20 extra pounds makes me more than a little self conscious.




Day 11 - Makes me happy --> Jane's hair after a bath.




Day 12- In my closet --> My (now) very organized pantry makes me giddy every time I open it!




Day 13- Blue --> Which is what Jane is here... she is being forced to stay awake to try to get her night and day schedules to switch. Cue Patsy Cline~







Signature

No comments: