Monday, August 06, 2012

My SIL's Shower

Nate and I packed up the kids two weeks ago and made the trek to his home town of Galena, KS to visit his family, introduce Jane to her relatives and most importantly, throw a gender reveal baby shower for my Sister-in-law Rayanna! This shower was planned across three different states and Nate's other sister and I were both shocked as we pulled the things out that we bought and they all looked they had been bought together! I'm so glad it came together nicely!

The place settings for all of the attendees~


Awesome diaper tricycle made by my mom and myself~


We had ultrasound pictures and maternity shots decorating the food table~


LOVE how the drinks turned out!



Ray's SIL made these great cupcakes that were delicious too!


And finally, the food table with the Pinterest-approved paper chain background :) And I forgot to mention... It's a BOY!!

Signature

4 comments:

Jana said...

Wow everything looks so pretty. Pinterest perfect :) I especially love the drinks and the tricycle.

Kelli said...

AH! Boy or Girl? You left us hanging!!

Anonymous said...

I thought I must have missed something, because I didn't see where the sex of the baby was identified either!!
Gran

Courtney L said...

I think the showers and parties you throw are more detailed and pulled together than my wedding!