Thursday, August 30, 2012

8 Months Old


Jane is 8 months old today! It's unbelievable how much she has changed in the past month. She definitely is showing more of a personality now and has decided that her favorite place to be is on the floor. She started full on hands and knees crawling about two minutes after this photo shoot ended! We skipped the army crawling stage and now Jane is spending a good amount of time honing her crawling skills.


With her new found wiggle worm status, this shoot was by far my most difficult to date. I would snap a picture with her sitting and the next frame she would be rolling around, or scooting. Then I'd put her on her back and she'd flip over, or sit up or just shimmy off the calendar.... I'm going to need a helper for her 9 month pics!


These pics are in order, so you can get an idea of how much she was moving :)


Besides crawling, rolling, sitting up and just being in constant motion, Jane is also an even more accomplished drooler now than she was last month. Oh, and that girl LOVES to eat.... I can't imagine where that gene came from :) Her current favorites include carrots, apples, blueberries and bread.


Our sweet girl loves to play with her brother and sister and she thinks they are simply hilarious.... which they think is hilarious :)


Did I mention that Jane was in constant motion this shoot? I had to include this picture with my foot on her belly... the only way I could get any of her laying on the calendar was to hold her down with my foot while I got the camera ready, then pull it off, snap a quick pic right before she rolled over, then reach down, flip her back on her back and start the process all over again :)


See?....


Jane loves to be sung to. She will stop everything that she's doing and just gaze at you adoringly the entire time you serenade her... it is truly precious.


Happy 8 months old, sweet sweet girl!

Signature

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Gorgeous photos!! Alidia is the same way right now. Not sure how I will manage her 8 month shoot in a couple of weeks because the second she is on her back, she rolls over and wants to get out of there!! So great that Jane and your other two kiddos are enjoying eachothers' company so much! :)

Dad said...

Wow, looks like you loaded up my grand daughter on cute juice for this shoot! I have one thing to say about the 9-month session - Crazy Glue.....just sayin.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! She has to be in order to compete with Micah and Lizzie!
Gran

Katie said...

A mama's got to do, what a mama's got to do. I like the one where she is touching her day. Super cute!