Monday, August 13, 2012

They Said "I Do"... a LONG time ago

My cousin got married in Georgia at the end of April and we all made the trip out to celebrate with her! And boy am I late blogging about it! I've let a lot of things slip by without writing about them and I just now realized it. So anyhoo, here are some pictures from their beautiful wedding at a lakeside country club~


Evan was really into it :) At least this was after the ceremony...


They were so sweet together!


Janie was chowing down on Pa's finger and he was more than happy to be her chew toy :)


Lots of great cousin shots to be had~


Asher..... the lush ~


Sweet girls~



Yup, I was there~


Evan was busting out some seriously fantastic dance moves!


Elena was being a girl :)


Daddy and daughter with my uncle and cousin doing their daddy/daughter dance in the background


Lizzie spotted Ben... and the camera :)


The driveway at our lake house.... this picture doesn't do it justice, that sucker was STEEP!

Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for reminding me about that driveway. Now I'll have nightmares again.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't seen these pictures... thanks for posting them!
Gran