Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Day, Another Game

So I headed off last Saturday with my parents to watch the Ags take on LSU in College Station... I've never seen anything like it. Tailgating has really exploded in Aggieland since I graduated and pretty much the entire campus was blanketed with people cooking out and having a good time... it's really cool to see! Anyhoo, one of the many groups tailgating included two of my college roomies, Tess and Jen, that were there with Tess's parents in the their awesome A&M RV....


It was so great to see them, especially because Tess now lives in the Northeast and I haven't seen her in forever. Anyhoo, our season tickets this year are next to the visiting band which worked out well for my dad who is an LSU grad and a proud former (high school) band geek :) This LSU band member was really nice about letting us get a picture, and I love how he kind of has a 70's look to him (which is when my Dad was in school there)...


And just for funsies, here is a mild (trust me) sampling of Tiger game day apparel... I wish I had some pictures of other outfits I saw, but you'll just have to use your imagination. Pretty much anything you can think of was there in purple and yellow.. it made people watching amusing :)


For a quick soccer update, Micah scored TEN GOALS in his game that Saturday!! Nate ended up taking him out so that the other kids could score. I'm so proud of him and how well he is doing in soccer... I'm going to miss it when the season is over :P

Signature

1 comment:

Dad said...

I wish I had brought my camera to the game and just made a goal of taking pictures. Of people in their questionable fashion selections.