Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Game Day Skirts

I have a little addiction that seems to come and go.... deal-a-day sites. Groupon, Living Social, Zulily, Very Jane....the list goes on and on :P I will go a long time ignoring them, then I will spot a good deal and become drawn back in. Well, one of the sites I frequent is called Stitch Steals and has deals on fabric. So awhile back when I saw this fabric....

 

I knew I had to make LSU skirts for the girls....


If anyone is confused, my Dad went to LSU and it is my #2 favorite college team... If I have to tell you my #1 then you must be new around here :)

 
I love these tie waist skirts and I see MANY in my girls' future....



Aren't they adorable? The only rule is that they can't wear them when the Tigers play the Aggies..... otherwise, Geaux Tigers!!

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skirts are adorable and so are the girls...even more so!
Gran

Dad said...

You got some very cute shots, and of course I approve of the color scheme.

czstout said...

These are precious!!! I've never heard of that site, so I am now signed up and ready to get some deals on fabric :] Do you have a pattern for that skirt?!? Maybe an online tutorial is in order...wink, wink, nudge, nudge :]