Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Little Punkins


While in San Antonio for Asher and Evan's birthday party this weekend, we brought the cousins out to a pumpkin patch and attempted to do the impossible.... get 6 kids between the ages of 9 mo and 6 years old all look at the camera at the same time. It actually turned out better than I was anticipating :)



We even got an ok family shot out of it... complete with drizzle and humidity induced Texas big hair for me ;-)


This one was my star subject that morning.... Micah just wanted to run around and Jane was tired, but Liz was cooperative and smiley...


I did get some good ones even if J was a bit tuckered out...


This pic isn't great, but I love the outfits together.... I may need to set up another photo shoot in these outfits and try to get all three kids together. It wasn't going to happen that day with Micah distracted :P


Daddy and the littlest punkin....


The kiddos with GG...


Janie and Memaw....


All 6 of her grandkids...


I love this little fuzzy head...


I'm a fan of this one too :)


Kisses for Daddy...


Happy girl...


Us two...


Rub a dub dub, 5 cousins in a tub....


I FINALLY caught up with him...



We had a great time!

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some really good pictures; of course,you had really good subjects!
Gran

Dad said...

Great pictures Abs. I wish I could have been there.

Dad said...

I hope I see a lot of "Adorable Lizzie" this week - "Leave me Alone Lizzie" is a little tougher on the ego.