Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas Part 1

There are certainly a lot of hard things about having baby/toddler/preschool aged children, but of course, there are also a lot of great things...

On Christmas morning, they don't run into your room at 4 in the morning wanting to open presents...


They calmly come downstairs and wait happily...


They even wait while the adults get coffee (not me ;-), prepare a great breakfast and eat the whole thing..


They don't complain AT ALL and they even help you make the food...




 And of course this patience all comes from the fact that they really don't understand what is coming, so they can't be impatient for it... love it :) I figure this was probably our last relaxed year though. Even so, I fully intend on enforcing the breakfast before presents thing every year.. I'm just aware that the amount of complaining will probably increase by a factor of 2 every year from here on out. And with that, I leave you with a picture of Lizzie not really feeling like getting her picture taken...

Signature

1 comment:

Dad said...

The last picture really captures at least a facet of Lizzie's personality. It's, "Come say Hi to Pa"....."I can't!"