Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I figured it out!

Apparently, Google wanted me to further drink the KoolAid and download Chrome before it would let me upload any more photos. Ok Google, but if you ask for my firstborn next I'm gonna have to draw the line.

Anyhoo, in the middle of December we took a trip up to Dallas with my parents to visit with friends and take advantage of a good deal at the Gaylord Texan resort. While there we went to their big ICE exhibit...



It was cold.... Micah wasn't a fan of being cold... until he saw the ice slide~



The theme this year was Merry Madagascar and the details on the ice sculptures were phenomenal!


Here is the view from our rooms out into the hotel courtyard. If you need a little scale, try to find a person in the picture.... hint, there are plenty and they are somewhat ant sized :)


Lizzie and Micah loved the giant decorations in the courtyard. From huge train sets to this big tree, they were all in...



Lizzie has started posing like this quite often. I'm not gonna lie, I think it's kind of awesome.


This is the side of a life-sized gingerbread house made with real icing and candy on the side.... it smelled AMAZING!

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating..it never ceases to amaze me what peoplc can come up with in theme parks! And other things, for that matter:) I do like Lizzie's pose, too!
Gran