Monday, January 21, 2013

Pick and Choose

Did I mention that it was a busy December for us? Well, when my mom heard about a new pick your own strawberry farm out west of Katy, we decided to add one more thing to the schedule. Micah and Lizzie had SOOOOOO much fun!


I loved it too because, unlike the normal strawberry picking experience, this farm grows them hydroponically. So no kneeling in dirt required! This was particularly good for me since I seriously injured my knee the week before (this was also why I couldn't do the ice slide at the Gaylord Texan... boo!). I'm doing physical therapy for it and it's getting better. But you just have to expect this sort of injury when you are a Wii Just Dance champion like me. Not even kidding... that's how I hurt it :P Anyways, Lizzie and Pa partnered up and had a great time....


I love their identical expressions here!


They were so proud of their haul...


Sweet girl was being contrary that day, but if she didn't know you were snapping the picture, you could get her smiling...


Me and the bubs...


Memaw carrying a very non-impressed Janie... she'll be more into it next year :)

Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone (with the possible exception of Jane) had fun.
Gran

Dad said...

Let's go back in February!