Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Insomnia, round 289357

I have off and on struggled with insomnia my almost my whole life. The good news for me is that my insomnia is cyclical and not constant like a lot of people. I have been cycled off of insomnia for about a year and I have to admit, I got spoiled :P I took for granted the ability to fall asleep when I wanted to. Well, now (insert creepy horror movie voice over) IT'S BAAAAAAACK... mwhahahaha! Ever since early last week I have been having issues sleeping. It has been taking me anywhere from 2 to 5 hours to fall asleep and then I haven't been able to sleep without waking up periodically. Anyhoo, it's a familiar (if entirely annoying) cycle and I am just praying for rest. The problem when I have my cycles is that I am never tired no matter how little or how poorly I sleep. Anyhoo, I'll try to write something more upbeat tomorrow but for now I'm just trying to get my posting back on track :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me, too...so sorry!