Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kick Me

I think I must have had a sticker on my car today that said "Cut me off". It happened on the service road, 5 times on the highway and several times on local streets. I began to get a little paranoid that my car was somehow drawing the offending cars to me; that my Altima was acting as a magnet bringing in other cars that desired to come within 1 inch of my front bumper. I have decided that before I venture out tomorrow, i will wrap my entire car in bubble wrap and hope for the best :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was meaning to talk to you about that bumper sticker.

Anonymous said...

When I have that kind of day, I secretly begin to worry that I have become invisible and I look for comfirmation that I do, in fact, exist.

Abby said...

haha, I love it :)