Thursday, October 04, 2007

Musketeers, amigos, cheers, 's company

The idea behind the title? Good things come in threes :) I had my third interview yesterday and was told to expect an offer today.... God has been so good to me! He hasn't given me a single second to doubt his provision for me and he has taken away any lag time that might cause self doubt or anxiety. He has blessed me beyond what I ever could have imagined going into this.

The company yesterday is located at Woodway near Chimney Rock (score!!) and they have some very interesting projects that are completely in line with what I want to do. I will have to wait and see what the offer looks like, but I am definitely leaning towards this one.... just the fact that I won't have to get on the highway to get to work about sends me into a fit :) Anyway, I am taking at least the first part of next week in San Antonio to think about it, but I promise I will update ya'll as soon as I know what is going on. Oh, and Jen, I promise I want to talk to you and I just haven't been able to call you back yet.. forgive me? If you want to call me during work hours, that will actually work too :)

Side note: I officially do not like going out to eat as part of an interview. I have way too much of the spaz in me to successfully eat a meal without having some, ummmmm, awkward looking bites. As much fun as that is in front of a potential boss, I think I'll pass :P

1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

Haha... Yes! I am going to be in LA tomorrow through Monday but I really want to hear all about your job interview process and what you decide once I get back. I mainly just wanted you to know I loved you and was praying for you. :) Keep us all posted Abby. And praise God for His provision.