Monday, October 01, 2007

In a Week

A week from now, my nephew Evan will be born..... I'M SO EXCITED!!!

A week from now, I will be unemployed..... and lovin it :)

A week from now I will be deciding between my two (hopefully three by then) offers

A week from now I will be just starting 7 days of being around my brother, sister-in-law and, of course, Elena :)

A week from now I will be able to blog with pics of my newborn nephew

A week from now I am hoping to have more material to write about than I do now :)

4 comments:

Mrs. Klink said...

yay! it sounds like perfect timing: quitting the job, nephew's birth. it'll be so much fun to spend time with family.

Jen said...

I'm with you on the lack of material... and I'm having a niece or nephew in April. Then we can have a battle of the cutest pictures :)

Abby said...

Well then I have to warn you, I'll have two instead of one, so the competition might be stacked in my favor :)

Jen said...

We'll have to go boy to boy or girl to girl ;)