Monday, December 06, 2010

It'll be better when it's over....

Sooooooo, the Ags got the bid to the Cotton Bowl... Gig 'em Ags!!! I would be pumped, BUT they are playing LSU.... Crud nuggets. For those of you unaware, my Dad is an LSU grad and as such the whole family has always supported the Bayou Bengals as well as the whole fam supporting the Ags. Anyhoo, this could be a very interesting game for our family :P

The best part? The lovely people behind moving the Cotton Bowl out of the Cotton Bowl and into JerryWorld (don't even get me started on that) decided to move the bowl from it's traditional spot as a daytime game on New Years to a night game on Jan 7th... Crud nuggets AGAIN!!!! Guess who is running a half marathon on the 8th that requires you to get up at 3 am in order to make it to the 5:30 start on time? That's right, my WHOLE family :P Oh yeah, and that's 3am eastern time.... The game starts at 8pm the night before. So anyway, I have several bones to pick with the head honchos at the Bowl de Cotton, but the bottom line is that I am going to be one TIRED runner at the end of 13.1 miles:P

Signature

4 comments:

dad said...

I'm afraid they're going to have to play the second half without me. I can't be running a half on 3 hours sleep and then come back for the full the next day on 5 or 6 hours.

Nate said...

You all have fun watching any of it. I will be going to bed early that night :)

Never Enough Food said...

The game is on our anniversary! Last year the national championship was on our anniversary. Needless to say our celebating is pretty lame each year.

Jenny said...

It will all be worth it, Abby!