Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thought Process

You know how they say that opposites attract? Well, I wish that were true about one particular aspect of mine and Nate's marriage... We could really benefit from one of us being a neat freak :P Housekeeping is not a natural skill for either of us and it can end up getting messy around here from time to time.

I was thinking about it today and decided that, even though I'm not pro polygamy, it might be nice to add a second wife who likes to clean... Or loves to clean :) But then I thought about the less desirable aspects of two wives (besides just morality) and decided that's not what I would want. I guess what I want is a live in housekeeper.... But I don't want to have to pay them. Hmmm, so that's describing a slave then..... Yeah, that was the end if THAT thought process :P

Signature

3 comments:

czstout said...

LOL! Maybe you could hire an intern?? Someone who aspires to be a future stay at home mom. She won't learn unless she does, so make sure you are real hands off on the cleaning :]

dad said...

Christy's idea is inspired. Diabolical, but inspired.

Abby said...

I agree! It's legal too :)