Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Moments with Micah

*We had just gotten to the grocery store this week when the lights went out....

Micah- "Night night! Night night fruit!" (we were in the produce section)

*Every night, our family does the Jesse tree together. We sit down to read the story for that night's character and we let Micah hold the ornament for that day....

Micah- "Broken! It's broken! Daddy, broken!" Yeah, he thinks any ornament not on the tree is "broken" :)

*Micah now puts himself in timeout...

Me- "Micah?"
Micah- "My, timeout.... my timeout... mine." Very calmly too and pretty much never when he actually deserves it.

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

I miss that little guy. I haven't spent enough time with my Katy grands this week.

Nate said...

Well, we can easily fix that Mark....just be careful what you ask for!